Day 22: Tue 17 May - Gladstone

Day 22: Tue 17 May - Gladstone 

I had a bit of a scratchy throat yesterday morning when I woke, so I took a RAT test which returned a negative result. I woke early this morning feeling little better and even went for a walk with Mum. When I returned, I decided to do another test just to be sure. Damn - it showed positive, and so did Noeleene who feels fine. Thankfully, Mum was  negative, hopefully it stays that way. Our week in Gladstone is now a week in ISO. As it is, I ended up feeling worse as the day went on - even a  2.5 hr sleep made little difference. No travel, no photos, so no updates for at least a week. Back soon. 



Comments

  1. What a bummer! Rest and recover, hope you get back on the road soon!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Day 58: Wed 22 Jun - Port Douglas to Cooktown

Day 36: Tue 31 May - Gladstone to Yeppoon

Day 61: Sat 25 Jun - Cooktown